We've raised the bar on the indoor cycling experience. CycleBar® unites you with riders of all ages and fitness levels by creating an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey. Led by friendly, high-energy CycleStar® Instructors and fueled by pumping playlists in our state-of-the-art CycleTheatre®, CycleBar delivers far beyond a great cardio fitness workout. Our studios and staff are entirely dedicated to creating a fun, dynamic and effective indoor cycling experience!
Studio Sales Associate
We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community and our brand! We are a fast-growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our CycleBar Experience Associate delivers the CycleBar experience and drives sales daily.
Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
Must have genuine hospitality and passion for people
Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
Quick learner and ability to use in Studio Mindbody and other software systems
Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Must have proficient computer skills
Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, early-morning and weekend availability
Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Bathrooms, Lobby, etc.
Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Provide a high level of service to all new and existing riders
- Execute sales and hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up and close of sales
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales performance
- Meet daily prospecting, follow-up and in Studio goals
- Work collaboratively with studio management and franchise owners
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the Studio and brand
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Maintain brand standards and initiatives
Ride for free at ANY time there is a bike available!
Leave the stuffy clothes behind, it’s all leggings, active wear and shorts here!
Work a non-traditional structured schedule!
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Fitness sales experience do you have?
· How many years of Gym or Fitness studio experience do you have?