If you're a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers with a track-record of planning and executing social media campaigns both paid and unpaid'then we are looking for you.
Primary responsibilities include creating and sourcing content, some copywriting for social channels, managing social campaigns from concept to execution, and leveraging analytics to determine the success of the content utilizing your choice of social tools and using tools and Google Analytics.
You'll be responsible for copywriting and should have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, photography and basic analytics.
The right mix of social media (paid and unpaid) combined with an understanding of content marketing will serve you well as you work to establish our social media presence and extend our brand voice through all social channels.
- Provides creative ideas for execution of social media campaigns.
- Proactive planning and goal setting.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create and manage Influencer campaigns for brand awareness, product launch and customer acquisition.
- Monitors analytics & uses results to optimize content and social strategy.
- Partners with teams across the organization to create meaningful content.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a role involving content production using Adobe Suite or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in developing social media strategy for a brand.
- Demonstrable experience writing copy for a brand.
- Experience with using analytics to make marketing decisions (bonus points for experience with Google Analytics, Sprout Social or equivalent social analytics suite).
- A creative thinker not afraid to think outside of the box to create breakthroughs in the social media experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
We believe that natural health and wellness has the power to change lives; and through our products, our people and our business opportunity, we work to make it a reality every day. So while transformation is a bold promise to make, we do so with confidence. Nature’s Sunshine brings health and wellness to millions of customers every day. And when people are healthier, lives are truly transformed.
Over 46 years ago, Nature’s Sunshine Products built its business on the core values of quality, service, and integrity. It is these same values that we seek in our employees and job applicants.
We’re on a mission to change lives for the better—for our employees and our 300,000+ member sales force.
VISION: Our vision is to become the world’s premier health, wellness, and lifestyle company
MISSION: Our mission is to transform lives around the world by providing the most innovative and highest quality health solutions.
QUALITY: Setting the standards, not just meeting them
INTEGRITY: Doing what’s right because it’s right
SERVICE: Providing value and showing respect for all
COMMUNITY: Connecting those who share our passion
INNOVATION: Nurturing a spirit of discovery and advancement
From the first day we opened our doors for business to the present day, we’ve maintained the highest standards in quality, integrity and innovation in our products, and best-in-class service to those we serve. We look for these same character attributes in our employees and job applicants.
We also believe that for us to continue to grow as a company, we must give our employees opportunities to grow professionally, lead when possible, and thrive in a team environment.
If you see yourself as a part of our committed corporate team, please check out our current job openings and submit your application on the link below,