Do you like to move fast?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you a self-starter and goal-oriented?
Do you like a collaborative and innovative culture?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We’re one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. We Are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. We have 650+ employees nationwide with over 70 branches! On Q is looking for a unique individual at our Headquarters in who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, has good decision-making skills and has knowledge and experience in the mortgage banking industry! Is this you?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of our IT helpdesk family. Applicants must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, the highest level of time management and the ability to adapt to a fast changing environment.
What you’ll do here
· Provide first level support to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical software and hardware issues including printers
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
· Document all trouble tickets with detailed troubleshooting and resolution notes
· Adhere to SLAs for ticket resolution and escalations
· Configure and deploy computer hardware for new employees
· Troubleshoot internet connection issues
· Manage asset inventory
What you’ll need
· Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in a technical support role
· Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems
· Working knowledge of Active Directory environments
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products
· Basic enterprise network understanding
· Experience in business VoIP platforms
· Must have a flexible schedule
What we provide
Medical, Dental & Vision
Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family.
THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
On Q Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.