Ghilotti Bros. Inc., a well-established, family-owned construction company in the North Bay is seeking a full-time Project Administrator.
GBI is looking for a person who can handle a high volume of work that would entail constant monitoring and control of all project variables. The ideal candidate is reliable, detail oriented, professional and proactive. A strong work ethic and positive attitude are essential. They must possess good organizational and multi-tasking skills. This person must be fluent in Excel, Outlook Office 365 and experience in Primavera, HCSS (or similar) a plus. This position requires a minimum of 3 years of clerical and/or administrative experience.
Skills required to do this position:
- Highly organized.
- Computer and Technical Literacy.
- Willingness to learn and a quick learner.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Active listening skills- ability to follow verbal and written directions well.
- Time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Literacy and Numeracy Skills.
Tasks will consist of:
- Document Management.
- Compiling large amounts of data for tracking purposes.
- Coordinating with team members frequently for updates.
If you're interested in this position, please submit a resume and write "Project Administrator" in the subject line. If you would like more information about our company, please visit www.ghilottibros.com.
Ghilotti Bros., Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.