Property Management and Maintenance
· Set a high standard for cleanliness and organization in the buildings and grounds, and ensure staff members at all levels are following the same
· Inform the Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor of any concerns related to the physical condition of the common areas, individual apartment units, or amenity areas
· Conduct inspections of show unit(s) regularly to ensure pristine condition, and resolve any uncleanliness or disorder
· Effectively lead team of property management professionals to operate a 600+ and growing unit portfolio.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, manage the site team, complete quarterly audits, recommend maintenance and capital improvements.
- Coordinate all construction and rehabilitation projects including planning, vendor engagement and bidding, progress inspections, timeline (scheduling) and approval of completed projects.
- Ensure sites are prepared for hazardous weather situations in order to minimize damage to the property.
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service to our residents, owners, and other associates.
- Follow established company policies and complete all work in an ethical, fair, and consistent manner.
- Successfully recruit, train, and develop high-performing associates in all site level roles to maximize the performance of our sites and develop the future leaders of our company.
- Prepare aggressively achievable site budgets that meet or exceed ownership goals.
- Manage the financial performance of each property to ensure compliance with the approved budget, produce accurate financial reports, and provide advance notification of anticipated out of budget expenses.
- Review and approve property invoices, resident refunds, bonuses and commissions.
· Ensuring all annual leasing goals are met or exceeded
· Responsible for building and mentoring a strong team of Community Assistants and/or Leasing Professionals who effectively drive prospect traffic, close leases and reach the occupancy goals of the asset.
· Ensure the leasing office, lease documents, and marketing materials have the appropriate fair housing language and logos
· Marketing and Public Relations
· Maintain a positive and professional relationship with residents in order to spread positive word of mouth about the community
· Audit all lease files, ensuring accuracy, completion, and organization; ensure all executed lease files are entered into software program.
- Review and make recommendations on all social media and marketing campaigns.
- Use analytics to measure growth
- Monitor activities on different company social media profile pages - redirect messages, comments and other forms of communication to the most appropriate person internally
- Develop, implement, and continually evaluate a unique marketing plan for the properties.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate suggestions for improving site and/or corporate operations and participate in the discussion and decision-making process of enacting positive change.
- Assist with asset management responsibilities, including internal reporting/analysis, benchmarking asset performance, due diligence of potential acquisitions and additional analytic responsibilities as opportunities arise.
· Plan and implement the annual renewal leasing campaign
· Create and implement the annual marketing plan and budget, continually evaluating its success based on preleasing velocity and resident/staff feedback in order to make improvements and adjustments as needed
· Coordinate, staff, and attend all resident events that are related to Community
· Partner with local businesses to keep a positive image with the community and provide co-marketing opportunities for residents
· Provide ongoing advertising/marketing suggestions throughout the year
- Experience with all social media platforms
- Quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Able to present ideas confidently and comfortably.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Proficient use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in the field required.
- NY/NJ Real Estate experience preferred.
Real estate license preferred.