Mercy Housing is looking for people who want to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy, and all people can develop their full potential. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to work closely with the Director, Programs and Evaluation to provide data cleaning, analysis, modeling, and report development support to National Resident Services. Perform statistical analysis on data, analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data, and prepare findings for reports and presentations.You will be integral to helping understand how to make our service-enriched affordable housing as impactful as possible.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required with a preference for a degree in science, mathematics, public policy, economics, or statistics. Master's in public health, public policy, social work, or related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one year of demonstrated experience in data analysis using RStudio. Experience with relational databases.
1. Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze, and problem solve large datasets.
2. Produce and analyze complex spreadsheets in R and Excel.
3. Perform basic statistical analysis. Knowledge of statistical software such as R required.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of program evaluation methods.
5. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to privileged legal and client-related matters.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
7. Computer proficiency and demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Suite.
8. Treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
9. Represent Mercy Housing in a professional manner at all times.
10. Understand and support the mission and values of Mercy Housing.