CSA Group is seeking a Mechanical Engineer who will design mechanical systems using REVIT and AutoCAD.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare mechanical design calculations and drawings in Revit and AutoCAD
- Prepare documentation for design projects and reports
- Design of air distribution systems
- Produce design documents for permitting, bidding and construction.
- Design of hydronic systems
- Scheduling and selecting major equipment
- Automatic temperature controls system design and specification
- Design cooling and heating load calculations
- Perform construction administration duties
- Attend client meetings
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, contractors, and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of related experience designing a variety of facilities for educational, institutional and state agency and municipal projects
- Must be proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Basic design skills in HVAC
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.