-Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
-Include writing sample of any kind
Qualifications we are looking for:
•Havr or currently pursuing a post-secondary degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or other related field.
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
• Creative prowess with the ability to position any topic in an engaging manner
• Quality communication and copywriting skills
• Knowledge of social media and digital marketing platforms and software
• Experience executing a brand launch or redesign
• Entrepreneurial, driven, and collaborative personality We work out of co-work spaces like WeWork and most of the work you do can be done at home.
• Utilize social media channels to engage with a community of fans/followers online for both internal as well as external purposes.
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Deliver diverse, all-inclusive and motivational content by using your authentic voice
• Have the freedom to speak up and share your ideas
***Please be aware this is an UNPAID internship for COLLEGE CREDIT or experience only. There will be opportunities for pay for attending on site events and the potential to develop into a Paid PT or FT position.
social media, branding, marketing, public relations, internship