Our Distribution Company is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
SHIFT: Mon- Fri 9am-1pm
We are one of the largest family owned food distributors in the tri-state area. Our expertise in custom distribution solutions makes us a strong partner in third party logistics for customers that range from grocery stores and restaurants to public schools, major coffee shop and supermarket chains. Our employees' dedication and incredible adaptability to the constant changes in transportation and logistics are the foundation to our success and sustainability. We are always looking for talented individuals that are passionate about innovation and providing an outstanding customer service experience.
social media, facebook, blogging, adobe photoshop, press releases, twitter, google analytics, website design, instagram, web content, youtube, pinterest, content development, google+, constant contact
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved