Environmental Research Center Inc (ERC) located in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, just outside of Chattanooga Tennessee is a 501c3 not of profit entity whose mission is to safeguard the public from health hazards that affect families, workers, and the environment. We are in the business of the reduction and / or elimination of hazardous and toxic chemicals in food and dietary supplement products. www.erc501c3.org
ERC is seeking a Social Media Marketing Genius to become an integral part of our team! You will be in charge of leading our social media efforts and growing our online community presence.
For your in-person job interview, you will learn about how ERC operates and be given examples of other companies using social media platforms to grow their business following in the way ERC would like to do the same. After learning about ERC and researching these companies, you will provide to ERC with a written proposal on how you expect to accomplish this job.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Lead strategy for growing social media presence across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Podcasts, etc.)
· Planning and executing on social media campaigns to grow followers
· Scheduling and writing posts, using hashtags, and moderating comments
· Collect data and perform data analysis to understand performance
· Rapidly iterate and use different techniques to grow following
· Innovate in ways to attract and engage followers
· Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelors or higher in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
· 5+ Years of Experience in Social Media Marketing
· Experience in using Social Media platforms and tools
· Show current work done with social media
· Love working and interacting with people online and offline.
· Passion for a healthy lifestyle is a must
· Be able and willing to roll-up sleeves to get work done
Benefits and Perks
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced organization in the environmental law field.
· Every day is unique with different cases and opportunities to post on social media
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
· Great benefits
ERC is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.