Nerd Ninjas seeks a 2D/3D Creative Artist to design, guide, and contribute to the creation of all visual aspects for our upcoming title. We’re a fast-moving, multi-disciplinary team of creative professionals based in Spokane, WA. The ideal candidate will understand the core of what makes games resonate with players, and will be able to collaborate with teammates to rally around a consistent vision for the world, player experience, & fun factor. These skills will be used to bring millions of simultaneous active players around the globe together for an exciting new game that merges the real world with a virtual one.
- Work remotely the majority of the time with a flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits.
- Bonuses & incentives.
- Create a mobile/geo AR game for a popular brand with massive potential.
- Contribute to 2D and 3D design & production.
- Help kickoff new content ideas.
- Interface with all teammates to ensure consistency of vision & branding.
- 4+ years of experience shipping successful titles in design roles.
- 3D asset creation (model, texture, materials).
- We are looking for a multi-disciplined production artist who is also proficient in at least one of the following:
- Concept design
- Animation (2D and/or 3D)
- Strong English communication skills.
- A passion for games.
- Previous experience at creating assets for a game production pipeline.
- Prior experience with Unity3D.
- Live in or around Spokane, WA.
We are masterfully trained in the electronic arts with a combined nerd experience that has published 20+ video games (many of which have been in the App Store Top 10). We've killed it on projects for Disney, Pixar, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Niantic, MTV, and even made our own popular board game. We are bringing together our keyboard-wielding, mouse-flipping skills to create NERD NINJAS. These skills are being used on a top secret project to bring millions of simultaneous active players around the globe together for an exciting new game that merges the real world with a virtual one.