San Diego, California
Staff Real Estate Accountant
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our teams professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: An acquisitive public company known for its flexible and supportive work environment is seeking a high performing, team-oriented individual. This is an opportunity to work in a highly professional environment that rewards employees with benefits like fully covered medical insurance, 401k match, equity, and values work-life balance.
- Provide and verify accounting information to add accuracy and timelines to the companys financials
- Prepare the companys fixed assets on a book basis to reflect deprecation in financial statements
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for assigned GL accounts
- Assist other team members on focused goals to help achieve overall company objectives
- Assist with special projects related to acquisition integrations, process improvements, etc. as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 1-3+ years of audit or GL accounting experience
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities of own work
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently to accomplish goals with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members
- Real Estate industry experience preferred but not required
Interested in learning more? Please dont hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
*Upload your resume:
How did you hear about us?