AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking bright and motivated Full Stack business systems Developers to join our talented team of technology experts. AmeriSave is a well-respected mortgage lender, leading the industry in technological innovation. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a fun, casual and entrepreneurial-spirited work environment.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of Full Stack Developers to design, develop, test and support new products as well as enhance existing applications. Development will include middleware, front-end and back-end systems. You will work with other departments, stakeholders and internal customers on software development, improvements, internal tools and innovative solutions that will make it easy and convenient for consumers to do business with us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS or a related subject. A 3.5 GPA or higher is preferred.
- 1-2 years of professional business software development experience.
- Financial services experience desired.
- Able to translate business requirements to software specifications.
- Focused and passionate about delivering smart and creative concepts that work for our customers.
- Be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work on a team with minimal supervision
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.