At Resolute we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing telecommunications solutions and services for a diversity of consumers. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
Our company is seeking a results-driven Marketing Associate to help keep our Marketing team in sync and to drive brand and growth initiatives from concept through completion. This position requires previous experience in project management and creative production as well as broad knowledge of marketing best practices and analytics.
The Associate would be a part of the Marketing team to identify new initiatives and to drive Marketing projects, including integrated campaigns from concept to launch. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally to create efficiencies and fuel growth. It's also a great opportunity for a Marketer looking to broaden their skillset, as this position will require you to work closely with leadership and Marketing stakeholders to drive all team initiatives to completion.
- Manage marketing campaign and day to day assignment flow to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Work across marketing to help create workflow efficiencies in order to spur growth
- Work to identify growth and branding opportunities and assist in executing strategies against those opportunities when necessary
- Conduct competitive analyses and other business research to help inform marketing strategy
- Work with marketing stakeholders to assist in day to day operations with an eye for increasing workflow efficiency
- Explore new channels to drive company growth and work with vendors when necessary to optimize performance
- Work with stakeholders and Marketing Data team to gauge campaign and channel performance and create reports to inform the team and leadership of results
We Are Looking For Someone With:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar preferred
- Proven track record of delivering results: driving growth and creating efficiency
- Resourceful, innovative and proactive problem solver who is able to work collaboratively and independently
- Quick learner, able to manage projects simultaneously
- Ability to measure and communicate campaign performance to stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and execution skills
- Excellent Excel skills and analytical ability
- Organized and detail oriented
- Digital channel level knowledge (Social, Display, SEM) a plus
- Experience with Product Marketing (planning, content development) a plus
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Rest and Relaxation International Company Trips
- Team Sports and Team Outings