Aflac Benefits Advisor / Jacksonville, FL
I’m Jamey Miller, Regional Sales Coordinator with Aflac and we are looking for career minded, enthusiastic, confident, motivated individuals to become a Benefits Advisor, working in a professional environment
Join a company that’s been named to Fortune Magazine’s “100 best Companies to Work For” 17 years in a row.
- As part of the Aflac team you’ll find yourself in a supportive work environment with an organizational culture that champions an open-door management philosophy, competitive salaries, excellent benefits and more:
- Award-winning training and development classes
- Advancement opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance
- Generous vacation and personal time off (PTO) policies
As a Benefit Advisor with Aflac, your Job Responsibilities would include:
- Complete our On-boarding Process & Award-Winning Training.
- Shadow your Field Trainer to Observe Field Marketing, Presentations & Enrollments, in front of Real Clients.
- Begin Establishing New Sales Relationships with Future Clients through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads that come in from Aflac.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Customize a Solution to Benefit those Businesses, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Implement Aflac
- Assist Policyholders with Insurance Claims & Changes.
- Leadership Opportunities are also available for Qualified Candidates.
Our Benefit Advisors & Leaders experience the following:
- Most producers make between 50k-90k (conservatively) during their 1st year (before bonuses), with many going on to make 100K+ every year afterwards. You can make $100,000+ your 1st year, as long as you do the amount of activity necessary to achieve your own income goals.
- You Set Your Own Schedule (No Nights or Weekends, unless you choose to).
- Earn Cash Bonuses ($12,900 1st Year Agent Bonus plus several other incentives).
- Ongoing Renewal Income (building a book of business helps you make money even when you're not actually working).
- Recognition, Awards & Trips based on your performance.
- You can leave Aflac after certain time periods & still receive a % of your Renewal income (2 Years = 50%, 5 years = 75% & 10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after you quit?
- We pride ourselves in being a Fun, Ethical, Professional Team that actively work together in a Positive, cooperative Work Environment.
- Several Management & Specialty Opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
- A background in Sales and/or Insurance is NOT required to be highly successful with us.
- Possess a Strong Work Ethic & a Genuine Willingness to Learn.
- A General Lines - Accident, Life & Health License is required to sell our type of Insurance.
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their License will also be considered. It's a simple process that takes most people 10-14 days (max) to complete, & we help you obtain your license.
- Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
Jamey Miller / Regional Sales Coordinator
10375 Centurion Parkway N
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Karen Freesland / Recruiting Coordinator