We are seeking a Team Leader to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the Event Staff at various events on CCU Campus.
- Supervise team of Event Staff
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
See more about our company at www.taylorsmithconsulting.com
Opportunity to learn, grow and become part of an amazing TEAM!
TaylorSmith Consulting can get you there! Apply today!
event management, communication, scheduling, customer service, leadership, organization, forecasting, consulting, business, responsible, willingness to learn, customer care, tourism, corporate events, hospitality
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved