Intersect Healthcare is looking for a full time Sales / Marketing Assistant to join our growing team in Towson! The Marketing Assistant will work closely with our Sales team and Web Content Specialist to help us implement direct marketing strategies and complete day-to-day tasks within the department.
Assist with our current marketing efforts and the development of new marketing strategies
Work with the sales and marketing teams on event planning, organization and implementation
Prepare mailers, flyers, brochures and other promotional print items by formatting content and graphics
Coordinate preparations for trade shows and networking events such as obtaining quotes from exhibit designers and promotional companies, coordinate event schedules, transportation and tickets for our staff, ensure correct and timely completion of paperwork
Assist in tracking sales leads obtained at events with our sales team
Maintain inventory of in-house sales/marketing tools
- A self-starter attitude, able to work and deliver results in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented, very organized, strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Professional experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Presentation and social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients
- Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking and be prepared to work longer hours on occasion, depending on workload.
- Capable of working under pressure & meet deadlines
1-2 years of related work experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Health, dental and vision insurance
401K eligible after one year
Starting Pay: $42K/annual
Job Type: Full time