Recruiter / HR / Social Media Intern
*** Internships Available as well as Full Time and Entry Level Sales Positions ***
Eager to learn grow and develop new skills that you can use for a lifetime? We are committed to our team and we expect that same commitment to be returned. We believe in a “work hard play hard” mentality. Our office environment is fun, engaging, challenging and rewarding. Apply now and see what amazing opportunity waits for you!
Responsibilities for a Recruiter / HR / Social Media Intern:
- Manage our database
- Manage our social media accounts: videos, YouTube, photos etc
- Entertain the lobby
Requirements for a Recruiter / HR / Social Media Intern:
- Must have a winners mentality
- Must have a sense of urgency and be deadline oriented
- Must be results and action oriented
- Integrity is a must
- Great communication skills are needed
- Must be self-motivated and need little supervision to get the job done
Oryx Nashville's Why is to create an inspiring and competitive environment for our ambitious team so that everyone we come in contact with is impacted positively. We believe when people are making a positive impact it allows them to live for more than their days off.
social media, communication, youtube, motivation, management, sales, entertainment, accounts payable, internships, self-motivated, recruiting, human resources, social networking, facebook, social media marketing
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved