The future of publishing and e-commerce is data. OnPoint is a leading data-driven, online publisher and service based e-commerce provider. Leveraging premium and contextual domain names combined with original content and large audiences, OnPoint is building a robust, highly monetizable "Signal Graph."
OnPoint’s proprietary content products focus on the How-To, DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) markets with a strong consumer value proposition. With more consumer data, we are able to increase the LTV of their signal data and put services in front of the right people at the point in their lives when they need it. While the multibillion dollar service-based economy is rapidly growing, their three-core product sets stay focused on 100s of reference guides, instructional books, and digital services.
If you are a team player and innovative thinker, if you like to find solutions and you feel comfortable working in a casual environment, this is the right place for you!
We are looking for a Junior Web Content Writer to efficiently deliver high-quality website content. Junior Web Content Writers will be trained on how to integrate the tenets of our writing style guide, including best SEO practices. This training program allows for excellent career growth and can ultimately lead candidates to transition into SEO Content Editors within our organization.
Junior Web Candidates have a strong understanding of how to create unique, accurate, informative and engaging content. The ideal candidate is also a self-motivated team player, with great attention to detail and the ability to multitask. This role is available for both part-time and full-time schedules.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
· Junior Web Content Writer will write technical content, how-to articles and blog posts based on research
· Brainstorm article topics for new & existing web projects
· Adhere to deadlines
· Attend workshops to continue building skill set
· Junior Web Content Writer will upload articles to the CMS
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
· Vast college writing/editing experience
· Exceptional command of the English language, both written & spoken
· Junior Web Content Writer has advanced knowledge of AP Style guidelines
· The ability to work well under pressure
· The ability to take instruction well
· The ability to work outside the scope of designated job responsibilities
· The ability to prioritize, multitask and research (if necessary) in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to write multiple articles per day
· Junior Web Content Writer is a self-starter, fast learner and team player
· Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Has excellent communication skills
· A degree in English/Journalism/Marketing (preferred but not required)
WHAT OUR COMPANY OFFERS:
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation and personal time off.
· Casual and fun office environment
· Culture that promotes professional growth and development
· Team-oriented work space
· Located in the most prominent creative community of Little Haiti, Miami
OnPoint’s proprietary content products focus on the How-To, DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) markets with a strong consumer value proposition. With more consumer data, we are able to increase the LTV of their signal data and put services in front of the right people at the point in their lives when they need it. While the multibillion-dollar service-based economy is rapidly growing, their three-core product sets stay focused on 100s of reference guides, instructional books, and digital services.