- Responsible for Development of Corrosion Prevention Methods and Materials, including Coatings and Linings for ductile-iron pipe
- Conducts failure analysis and corrosion related training
- Provides assistance to Customers, USP Plants, Customer Service, and Sales Engineering Departments on issues related to corrosion, coatings, and linings.
- Be knowledgeable with Electrochemical Corrosion Test Methods and Equipment to permit quick and accurate evaluation of various potential corrosion protection
methods for USP products
- Place and keep notes on development of projects in electronic files on TPD server.
- Must be hands on and physically able and willing to conduct field and lab test and experiments. Some overnight travel involved occasionally.
- Some duties and responsibilities of your position will be subject to change from time to time depending upon the needs of the business.
Skills & RequirementsMust be actively in college pursuing a degree inChemical Engineering or recent graduate. Must be able to work with a high degree of independence and discipline. Possess knowledgeable computer skills includingExcel, Word and PowerPoint.Qualifications
materials science, failure analysis, coatings, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, customer service, training, piping, iron ore, chemical engineering, aspen plus, aspen hysys, minitab, thermodynamics, process simulation
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved