The Product/Project Manager will effectively manage and grow custom product/project opportunities. Identify product and service needs for the markets being managed. Obtain market information and work with appropriate departments within organization to develop and manage all aspects of product lines throughout their life cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum 3 years Product/Project Management experience within manufacturing industry.
- Audio-Visual mounting industry experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of product development process.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills; be able to interact with all levels within the organization and with external customers.
- Must possess strong communications skills and be capable of expressing ideas and concepts in writing and verbally.
- Presentation skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare and present information in business terms.
- MS Office (MS Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Access) required.
- Responsible for taking the ideas of customers and converting them into formal, planned, staffed, and funded project.
· Key account liaison for custom projects and product development.
- Provide direction, leadership, guidance, and judgment for projects.
· Direct prototype and concept generation per customer requests.
- Champion product development process by working closely with appropriate departments from product idea to product availability.
· Field customer requests for product improvement, technical data, illustration, etc.
- Manage the project work and act on variances from the plan as well as bring projects to closure, document project execution, and suggest process improvements.
- Study market, evaluate new product opportunities, and develop sound strategic product introductions.
- Create product plan for assigned products, including life cycle management, competitive analysis, industry tracking, and pricing strategy.
- Lead, collect, and conduct product research as required.
- Understanding of the company's business functions and work processes to support customer requirements.
- Travel up to 25%, as appropriate, to work closely with customers on their custom product requests, assist in customer presentations, gather industry information, support new product launches, assist sales initiatives, etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward.
We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerlessav.com.