JOB DESCRIPTION – PROJECT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Videlio-HMS is looking for ambitious technology minded personnel to become part of the Cruise Ship A/V Systems Administration team. Videlio-HMS is one of the world’s largest providers of A/V systems for the Cruise Ship market with a large international presence in land based construction. With offices throughout the world, strong purchasing power, vendor relationships, distribution facilities, and support staff, Videlio-HMS is equipped to handle any project.
Job summary - Objectives:
- Assistant to the Project Managers and the relevant stakeholders with the development and implementation of project plans, project policies, data consolidation and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities.
Skills - Requirements:
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (ex. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and MS Project;
- Organizational/coordination skills, attention to details;
- Team working skills, but good decision-making autonomy;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Perfect fluent English.
- Must be reliable;
- Software efficient;
- Fast learner;
- Humble and conscious approach, mature attitude.
Main tasks and accountabilities (admin/operative):
- Customers PO management, project development in collaboration with the Project Manager/travels arrangements/logistic supervision/job administrative management.
- Coordination with subcontractors; including travel coordination, access and boarding lists, visa requests and work permit applications.
- Acts as a point-of-contact for project matters/provides project status or schedule to the management and approaches on solution to problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Experience and education:
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position/business sector are going to be appreciated;
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline is highly preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in the Cruise Ship industry a big plus.
- Work authorization: United States with Valid Passport (Required)
- Availability required for occasional travel.
- Doral, Miami
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM