Digital Marketing Specialist
Stratum is a leading provider of innovative Cloud and Business Services designed to solve complex business challenges that reduce complexity and save customers money. Stratum is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team and report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to create interest demand through a number of activities including, graphic development, content publication, website development, SEO, PPC, social media, email campaigns and more. The ideal candidate possesses the talent to hit effective Marketing goals that maximizes exposure and generates leads for Sales Executives.
Daily activities are reviewing the state and condition of all Digital Marketing metrics with a summary score of effectiveness coupled with course correction suggestions, if any. Daily, weekly and monthly report summaries will be maintained and relied upon to score the effectiveness of Marketing ROI budgets.
Weekly activities are creative content and graphic production concepts to represent ideas and concepts relevant to prospects.
Monthly activities are website updates and changes to reflect improvements and concepts sufficient to effect positive interest and conversions from call to actions.
Attitudes, Behaviors, and Responsibilities:
· Understand that conversions and new Sales are the life blood of the business and #1 priority;
· Every effort is made to identify all conversions as to company and contact to convert them to sales appointments;
· Correlate marketing analytic metrics and deliver daily reports;
· Prepare for and actively participate in weekly Marketing meetings;
· Support day-to-day Marketing operations;
· Manage social media platforms and content push scheduling;
· Manage direct email initiatives;
· Help develop content that can be shared via social media;
· Develop Marketing graphics in alignment with business pursuits;
· Logical, systematic, operational and dependable;
· Business language writing, editing, and proof-reading;
Tools, Systems and Proficiencies:
1. Google AdWords Analytics Certification
2. Proficient with WordPress
3. Familiarity with Dynamics CRM (preferred)
4. Proficient with Microsoft Excel (required)
5. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
6. Proficient with Power Point (required)
7. Company Social media administration (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year with Bonus
· 3-5 years in Digital Marketing with PPC and SEO objectives with creative content development.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related design field, or comparable military service should apply.