Globally well-established beauty manufacturer/distributor is looking for a Spanish/English Bilingual Digital Marketing Coordinator/Analyst (SCA #25751). Entry level welcome!
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator/Analyst (Spanish/English Bilingual)
Location: Cypress, CA
Employment: Full Time, Direct Hire with competitive benefits package
Salary: 18-23/hr (DOE), Non-Exempt
Work Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify impact of marketing strategies, campaigns, channels, tactics and audience behaviors
- Perform in-depth analysis of marketing analytics in conjunction with metrics from programmatic business areas such as Google Analytics and Amazon
- Create and manage regular and custom analytics reports; design and deliver reports, summary tables, charts and interactive tools
- Analyze and interpret multichannel and conversion funnel performance (website, email, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, social media and etc).
- Help create and manage A/B and multivariant testing efforts across digital marketing initiatives
- Manage the Google Analytics tagging and tracking efforts, including website events, email and social campaigns
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- English / Spanish Bilingual (speak, read and write)
- 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and data analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Amazon Seller Central and Paid Social
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and serve as a trusted expert
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat is a plus.
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
As one of the first Japanese staffing agencies in the U.S., we have branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, and Cincinnati in addition to our Headquarters in New York. We also have 3 branches in Mexico and 1 branch in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for new career opportunities.