R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations is seeking a hard-working and skilled Social Media Intern.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting, college student to spend the summer on our marketing and social media team. We're not looking for someone to fetch coffee and make photocopies - you're going to be working with digital marketing professionals doing real work and making a difference in the company. You will gain first-hand experience learning the ins and outs of marketing for a top PR- firm, helping us organize for events, create new content, and manage our digital community.
- Bachelor’s degree required; ideally, in Marketing, Writing, Communications, or similar discipline preferred
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
- Professional experience with social networking channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat, Youtube, Reddit
- Highly organized and able to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn emerging digital platforms.
- Leading content curation: curating engaging, relevant and goal-driven content for social platforms and website blogs/newsletters.
- Managing social media accounts and responding to incoming replies and inquiries.
- Implementing content calendar
- Daily monitoring of client’s social media analytics including weekly reporting on social media engagement, performance, and other KPIs for clients
- Social media community management
- Writing website updates.
- Driving social media growth and engagement
- Tracking growth and engagement, and reporting on social media analytics
- Engaging with online influencers
- Staying informed and educated on the latest social media trends, rules, and tools (ie must love reading Facebook, Mashable, TechCrunch, etc)
With offices in New York City, the firm specializes in media relations and image/brand development. Our range of work includes luxury brands, philanthropic organizations, hotels, restaurants and top-tier nightlife venues. We also represent art, fashion and beauty clients, architects, interior designers, celebrities, social figures, and experts in the health and wellness fields.
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced environment, and using your skills and creative juices to grow professionally in a dynamic boutique agency that affords a great lifestyle while providing challenge and limitless opportunities to shine and advance quickly based on merit.