Marketing and Sales Management - Entry Level Marketing
APEX is an innovative marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Position Summary of the Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant:
· Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
· Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
· Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
· Track and report measures of success in the market
· Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Minimum Qualifications of the Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator:
· Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
· Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
· Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
· Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
· Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator:
· Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
· Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
· Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
· Sales Incentives & Growth
· Positive Work Environment
· Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
APEX is able to bring that portfolio of clients to the small to medium sized businesses looking to outsource their essential services. By training the right people with the expertise in these multiple services, APEX can make the customer acquisition process as efficient and as constructive as possible.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, retail, restaurant, territory management, entry level marketing, hospitality, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, restaurant, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, retail, entry level sports marketing, hospitality, entry level advertising, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, restaurant management, entry level marketing, real estate, hospitality management, public relations, PR, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, entry level sales.