Bringer Corporation is seeking an individual with unique skills and experience in Customer Support. This individual will be assisting customers from our four subsidiaries: BraBox, Compra Para Voce, and Pandavit.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Attend to customer questions or concerns via ZenDesk, WhatsApp
2. Purchase products from online marketplaces.
3. Process quotes based on online requests from customers.
4. Schedule pickups with carriers
We require that this individual have the following:
1. Education: Some college or at least a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Business Administration
2. Work Experience: 1+ years in Customer Service or a related field
3. Skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
4. Skills: Basic computer knowledge
5. Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Bringer Corporation, founded in 1983 as a trading and freight forwarding company. Since then we as a business grew into 21st century business ventures ranging from e-commerce international shipping and moving solutions to specialty item delivery services. Working with Bringer Corporation opens the doors of furthering your skills and knowledge to a great career.
customer service, microsoft excel, microsoft word, customer support, communication, zendesk, microsoft office, english, public relations, e-commerce, spanish, purchasing, scheduling, trading, customer care
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved