A company in Plainfield, IL is looking for a Manufacturing Sales Specialist for a 1st Shift opportunity.
- Respond to inquiries from current customers and new prospects.
- Have working knowledge of CRM’s and be responsible to keep it up-to-date.
- Maintain good relationships with current customers providing pre-sale and post-sale follow up and support.
- Learn and apply working knowledge of company’s products and services to identify and evaluate potential customer applications and make recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate the sales cycle from RFQ through delivery and installation.
- Create quotes, present, and follow up.
- Create plans and implement them for business development and marketing.
- Attend trade shows as an exhibitor and sometimes attendee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration/Marketing and/or equivalent combination of education and work.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, proactive, and reliable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player willing to adapt as needs require and as the organization grows.
- Ability to analyze, understand, and present technical products to the customer.
- Must have strong writing and speaking skills to present complex concepts in a clear manner to various audiences.
- Must have strong skills in PC applications, CRM application, Outlook365, MS Office, and Excel.
Sign up today - https://gigs.factoryfix.com