Looking for a windows OR multi-platform guy who has worked at an enterprise size company or comparable.
Position responsibilities may include providing end user support for computer hardware, software, printers and network connectivity issues and requests, as well as assembling computer carts, imaging devices and basic new equipment configurations.
- Associates Degree or two years of Information Technology field experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of client applications, deployment tools for operating system images, Microsoft operating systems and computer hardware.
microsoft windows, computer hardware, operating systems, information technology, printers, software, microsoft operating systems, deployment, customer service, communication, organization, maya, connectivity, end user support, computer operations
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved