Our client is currently seeking an HR File Clerk to join their team! You will be responsible for filing, organizing, and transferring files.
*******PART-TIME: 3 days a week, 8 hours a day; 1 month contract*******
- Organize, file, and transfer necessary HR files
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
Turn2Partners is a full-service staffing firm providing all levels of placement - get in touch with us to take that next step in your career!
organization, career development, filing, confidentiality, job description development, job postings, detail oriented, multitasking, organized, staffing, career services, responsible, employee relations, recruiting, human resources
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved