TRS Craft Services is hiring a Quality Inspector for a Manufacturing/Medical Devices company located in Lake Forest, CA.
Summary of duties, may include but not limited to:
Maintain quality control policies and procedures and ensure compliance. Maintain quality standards by inspecting/approving incoming materials, in-process production, and/or finished products; recording all quality records. Adhere to the company’s quality management system, ISO 13485, and FDA rules and regulations. Report all unsafe situations to supervisor.
- Maintain QC Policies and Procedures and ensure compliance. Adhere to QMS, ISO 13485, and FDA Rules and Regulations.
- Inspects/Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Inspects/Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Inspects/Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials. (As Needed)
- Documents inspection results by completing inspection report forms; summarizing re-work and waste.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following all applicable procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.