- Extend friendly and welcoming greetings as a Front Desk - Medical Receptionist
- Schedule patients for new/returning/follow-up appointments
- Enter patient health and insurance information
- Educate patients on providers, the practice, and services
- Respond to patient questions and inquiries
- Handle large call volumes
- Fulfill responsibilities as assigned by management
- Schedule patient appointments
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a medical clinic
- Must be able to provide proof of immunizations
- Must have a current cpr card
- Must have high school diploma or GED
microsoft word, management, cpr certified, matlab, biomedical engineering, labview, tissue engineering, bioengineering, simulink, matlab/simulink, scilab, x-ray diffraction analysis, afm, scanning electron microscopy, electrochemical characterization
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved