Social Media Guru
Attention Social Media Gurus: Do You Want More Control Of Your Projects, More Success, and More Recognition for Your Work?
If you are a highly skilled, very organized, detail oriented, and perhaps under-appreciated social media marketer, I’m looking for you to fulfill a unique set of needs in my business.
We’ve got BIG plans for growth and a great opportunity for you.
Our company runs a world-class coaching program that helps entrepreneurs make more money, get more done, and have more freedom, and we need someone who has the talent and motivation to help us up our social media game.
If you genuinely love digital marketing, being creative, being super-organized, and working in a fast-moving organization that improves people’s lives and makes the world a better place, then this may very well be your dream job. Seriously.
You’ll be able to work on –and direct – cool projects that have the potential to scale – BIG time – as part of an organization that has already helped over 13 million people.
This is your chance to put all of your cutting edge expertise to work, instead of doing the same boring job day-in and day-out.
The perfect person for this position looks for any way they might help to grow the company and generate new clients and revenue.
*Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Our Social Media Marketer will spend much of their time brainstorming and creating content for our Instagram and YouTube.
You’ll focus not only on gathering and presenting data but constantly checking the quality and efficacy of the data we’re collecting to help our company reach its goals.
You will research new ways to gain followers and improve the reach of our content.
You will interact with our customers in a Facebook group to help them reach their goals.
You will identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, and communicate those findings along with suggestions for improvements or to reveal new opportunities or glaring weaknesses within our social media platforms.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Monitoring improvement of the following key metrics above the steady baseline:
- Performance of each post ( whether or not it converts followers to customers )
- Growth of our platforms (are we gaining new followers on each social media platform)
- Lead generation/revenue from Instagram stories and promotional posts.
In order to be the perfect fit for this position, you’ll need to operate at a high level and have impeccable communication skills so that nothing falls through the cracks.
And you must also be the type of person that thrives in this fast-paced environment and can keep all of your projects running on schedule.
To do that, I need you to be very prepared, highly organized, a clear thinker, incredibly curious, consistently persistent, and someone who works quickly.
In short, the right person has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done and they have to do it with a smile on their face.
The right person:
- Has experience with social media marketing (including Instagram, FB Groups, and YouTube growth)
- Is incredibly proactive. They look for things that need to be done and they do them. They don’t wait around until they are told to do something.
- Is deeply, obsessively organized and makes sure no projects get left behind because we have a LOT going on with all of our exciting opportunities.
- Is comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. I need someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude.
- Has to be positive. Our team doesn’t complain. Instead, we want to hear what you’re doing to make each day a kick-ass day.
- Has a super-clean record. We’ll do a detailed background check on you. If you’ve been in trouble in the past, don’t apply.
- Is an excellent communicator: both written and verbal.
- Is a FAST learner. We’ll expose you to many, many new and amazing opportunities. But if you can’t pick up new concepts quickly, you’ll be lost and I’ll be frustrated.
- Is a perfectionist. There’s nothing wrong with getting things right.
Oh, and if you’re wondering if you have to move to a new city for this job, the answer is no.
This is a work-at-home independent contractor opportunity, so please only apply if you’re a self-starter that doesn’t need micro-managing.
So, if you think you might be the right person for this job, send me your resume and, more importantly, a cover letter. I don’t want some generic cover letter… (If you send a form letter, I’ll throw it away without a second thought.)
Finally, there’s just one more thing I need you to do.
Please review my Instagram account @realcraigballantyne
In your application, please include the 3 most effective changes you would make to the page for boosting revenue and growth.
Email your cover letter, application “homework”, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this position. We will not look at your resume if all three items are not submitted as requested.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants that we feel meet the above criteria will be contacted.