PR Internship (Atlanta, Georgia)Artportunity Knocks
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Co.
Public Relations InternHuniie
Public Relations InternArion Care Solutions, LLC
Public Relations/ Marketing InternAlsace Events and Design
Public Relations InternHealth Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
Entertainment Publicity - A List Talent Part Time AssistantPRSTUDIOUSA.com
Public Relations Intern (OBP)W.O.W Radio
Public Relations/Promotion InternBookmark This
Business & Gaming Technologies
115 W. Kemper Road
Posted: August 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a technology company that offers computer products and repair services to individuals, businesses. We also sponsor community initiatives. We are looking to grow our services which requires promoting our work. You will gain real world experience.
You will have the opportunity to promote our events, community work and the services we offer. You will have the opportunity use social media to generate company awareness and grow the customer base in both the consumer markets and the business markets. For example, we just completed a summer camp for kids that needs to be broadcast widely as we prepare for next summer. Your contributions can have a major impact on our ability to grow the work that we have started.
We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to learn and grow in theses areas.
We are looking for a dependable individual who is available during business hours.
This opportunity has the possibility of growing into a permanent position.
Call for more information - 513-377-1679 or email us at the address shown.
ResponsibilitiesContribute to the public relations arm of the company:
- Communicate with media to promote events and special activities sponsored by the company
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
Work with retail customers who come into the store looking for computer products and/or services.
RequirementsCoursework in marketing and sales.
Passion about marketing, public relations and sales.
Some real world experience marketing a business or organization.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.