Public Relations & Public Affairs Summer InternshipFocuscom Inc.
Marketing / Public Relations InternshipThe Clique Travel and Social Alliance
Graphic DesignerDDM Advertising
Fashion PR InternsSeventh House PR
Press Closet InternsSeventh House PR
PR / Merchandising InternICB Onward
FALL 2016 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPColette Phillips Communications
Fall 2016 PUBLIC RELATIONS and MARKETING INTERNSHIPColette Phillips Communications
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: May 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPersonal development products and services. If you need college credit, please make sure this project will count toward graduation for you as this is a start-up company.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.