Public Relations InternshipALL Communications
Public Relations InternMailCall
PR Support Intern at Indie Band Guru (Summer '16)Indie Band Guru
Public RelationsLindsay Rush
Public Relations SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Marketing and Public RelationsPlantOGram
Digital Communications InternPassport Health
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: August 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart up company working to connect with bloggers in health /wellness / fitness and diet. Working towards finding our "tribe", as this is a start up company with a patented product in consumer goods.
Flexible on meeting times, work hours, as most work will be web based, with face to face meetings on an occasional basis as we grow. Owner is based in St. Paul, however, willing to travel for meetings within 30 miles.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Good organizational skills, some social media is essential.