Business Development / Sales Internj/k media agency
Online Marketing Specialist/Wireless Phone DistributionMERGE Technologies
Business Development / Sales InternTDP Wireless Inc
Business Development / Sales InternF&P Manufacturing Inc.
Aflac Insurance Entrepreneurial Internship Summer 2016Aflac Insurance
National Sales Director InternPayment Solution Brokers
Management Intern - SalesPayment Solution Brokers
Sales Associate (Part-time)Payment Solution Brokers
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4858 mercury st suite 100
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCAIN ADVISORY GROUP
The Cain Advisory Group is the only San Diego firm that unifies your legal, tax, bookkeeping, accounting and financial planning functions. By bundling your small business needs under one roof, we provide coordinated counsel to expertly manage your back office and increase your profitability.
As the only local law, tax, payroll and business consultancy firm who bundles diverse functions, CAG is a partner who manages your legal needs; plans and preps your federal, state and local taxes; and provides full bookkeeping and payroll services. The value to you: integrating expert advice with needed back-end administrative functions.
Responsibilities- We have both full time and part time positions available
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education