Social Media InternBlack Belt Brewery
Social Media & Community Management InternCalecim Cosmeceuticals
Twitter Social Media SpecialistDrewBerman.com
Blab IM. Social Media PromoterDrewBerman.com
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEngine Group
Social Media & MarketingTrapstep Media
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistDrewBerman.com
Marketing and PR Manager to assist Radio/TV PersonalityBookmark This
Ready Set Impact, LLC
6410 Hollywood BLVD
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur internship program will provide you with an opportunity to combine your hard earned book knowledge with some necessary real world experience. Ready Set Impact A Global Media Firm offers one of the most hands-on programs specifically designed to make use of the talent and motivation in every intern. We offer a multitude of exciting opportunities for our interns, from the broadcast booth to behind-the-scenes in Music, Film, Casting, Marketing, Branding and everything in between with our clients: GMC, BET RapItUp, Starbucks, National & Independent Recording Artists.
Our internships are unpaid and for credit only. You will be asked to provide proof of enrollment at an accredited U.S. based school, college or university and documentation that you will receive credit for the internship. Positions generally require 20 hours/week.
1. Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, which includes arriving on time for designated work, notifying the site supervisor of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
2. Communicate effectively with the site supervisor, immediate supervisor (if different from site supervisor), and other staff within the organization; accept and apply critiques and suggestions to daily work in an effort to become more productive and/or efficient.
3. Complete and submit to the faculty supervisor Weekly Time Logs.
4. Communicate with the site supervisor any issues that may affect the your performance of assigned responsibilities or the overall success of the experience.
5. Appreciate diversity in all of its forms and respect various social and political viewpoints; do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, nation/ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation.