SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING / PRCoco and Pistachio LLC
Social Media InternKerrigan-Lowdermilk
Social Media & Marketing InternLiving Life with LaLa
Social Media Marketing Intern for a StartupIdeas Without Borders
Social Media ExtraordinaireGLO Science
Digital Marketing ManagerStaffingZOOM
Social Media AssistantS. M. Parsons Architect Inc.
Social Media Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
RBR PR & Advertising Agency
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a virtual position for our company. You will be required to be active via social media weekly. We are in the process of launching a campaign that will consist of gaining sponsorships and it is important to us to have an relevant online presence that is consistant with our brand.
Our company prides itself on the culture of the "spirit of excellency." We are a branding company that specializes in public relation, marketing, and adverstising agency.
Interns will be hired for RBR social media, as well as for the "Success 100 Campaign."
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Email me your resume to email@example.com