Social Media BloggerSam and Colby Enterprises
Social Media and Marketing Intern NeededOne On One Press, LLC.
Social Media Coordinator (Paid)Wonka Lab
Social Media & Community Management InternEmbraceLifeMedia
Marketing InternNuTex Health
Social Media SpecialistIMPACT-CCRN
Summer Paid Intern ��� App MarketerArc Intermedia
Social Media InternshipPasquines
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Betterment Charity
Posted: June 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Betterment Charity is a registered 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving the unprivileged community in Metro Atlanta. We are seeking a social media intern that can manage our online imaging and drive followers and potential donors to our sites.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment