Social Media InternMani Zarrin Photography
Internship at online retail boutique / wholesale clothing companyShoptoni
Facebook - Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING INTERNhttp://delikaterayne.com/
Virtual Social Media SlayerStrip Lash
Partime: Social Media InternJ.Patricia Enter[rises, Inc
Twitter Social Media SpecialistDrew Berman
Video Editor Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Social Media InternBookmark This
Every Woman Works Inc
100 Hannover Park Road Suite 200
Posted: June 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEVERY WOMAN WORKS, INC MISSION STATEMENT
Every Woman Works, Inc's. mission is “Helping women to move from dependency to self- sufficiency in a supportive environment.
Every Woman Works, Inc's vision is to empower women who are dealing with life challenges by providing then with tools necessary to achieve financial independence, personal growth, family leadership, and a spiritual foundation through a curriculum of continuous education.
The goals of Every Woman Works, Inc. are:
¦ To support ¦ To educate ¦ To empower ¦ To employ
We get you Employed
The Intern will work for The Director of Business Developement.
The Days and hours will be determined once the Intern is interviewed for the position.
This is an unpaid position/ we do not pay for housing either. But we can offer credited work hours for this position as well.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be performing the following tasks:
• Creating new profiles and pages (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
• Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Be creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
RequirementsWe are seeking a Social Media intern. The job requires 7-10 hours weekly, plus we ask that you join our staff meeting weekly…
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will be part of a team of ___ members … You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts. This internship is an unpaid position.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance). You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.