Social Media InternCapital City Seahawks
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Instagram Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternE-CHIXX, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternMonat Global
Social Media InternBookmark This
687 S Anderson St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho are we looking for
We are looking for a fun Social Media & Online Presence management intern to join our Los Angeles fashion accessories company. The right person must be self-motivated, LOVE social media, have friendly and upbeat manners to communicate well in the social media platform. The role is unpaid and a 30-60-90 days trial period where you’ll be given the CHALLENGE to grow our social media! You'll be working with a small but friendly, fun, and personable team. If you're a people person, stylish and fun, we would love to hear from you!
If successful, this could potentially lead to a full time position as “Online Marketing Assistant/Manager”
Please note that this position is not paid and will take upwards to 3-5 hours/week.
Ampère Creations, designed with the modern woman in mind. Keeping you looking fun, fashionable, and friendly wherever you go. Ampère Creations started locally in the city of Pasadena as an inspiration based off of music and fashion. Overtime, Ampère Creations has grown into a lifestyle brand focusing on the independence of women. We at Ampère Creations have partnered with the Humane Society to raise awareness about our animal friendly products. A portion of our proceeds will be donated to the Humane Society to help animals find new homes. Help support our brand and watch us grow and together we can make a difference.
- Manage all social media channels (facebook, tumblr twitter, instagram and pinterest)
- Research, plan and schedule social media posts well in advance
- Interact with staff to discuss priorities
- Research and brand management online
- Achieve weekly & monthly subscription goals
- Liaise with staff, top brands and retailers plus plan and develop surveys, sweepstakes and more
- Develop understanding of our core services and respond to subscriber queries in the social media
- Assist with maintaining online shop photos and descriptions
- Participate in brainstorms or staff meetings to determine best strategies and practice
- Control and manage weekly/monthly social media budgets
- A self-starter and good team player who can work with own initiative and manage multiple projects
- Able to study and maintain brand image and tone of voice
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other photo editing tool
- Excellent verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent written skills are essential
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize workload
- Solid knowledge of fashion and up-to-date on trends
- Able to commit to 30-60-90 days internship
- Good organization skills and able to plan posts and other workload well in advance
- Have excellent social media writing skills and enjoy trend scouting