Social Media InternCapital City Seahawks
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Instagram Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternE-CHIXX, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternMonat Global
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew York based artist is seeking a social media intern to begin immediately to assist with daily responsibilities including media outreach and strategy, research and social media.
* Knowledge of online and social media trends and platforms, working knowledge of emerging trends in the space
* Understanding of art trends and opportunities in the mixed media art world.
* Thorough understanding of the online technologies and platforms
* Strong writing and editing abilities, excellent problem solving abilities and judgment
* Preferable previous experience working with artist in the digital art space
* Interest in a variety of verticals with a strong knowledge of emerging brands
* Seniors and recent graduates all welcome to apply
* Available to contribute at least 20 hours weekly
All interested parties should submit a resume and availability.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will play a vital role in the formation of the social media strategy and should be a leader without much supervision. We would love to talk to you if you've got a passion for social media, blogging, digital marketing and/or similar related fields of interest. Strong writing and editorial skills, an excellent knowledge of social media and blogging platforms, tech savvy and good problem-solving abilities are a must. Looking for upbeat and enthusiastic individuals with excellent oral and written communication skills.
RequirementsCandidates must be team players who are willing to work hard. You should have a strong interest in digital marketing and the ability to multitask in this dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity to work with an emerging well known artist in the mixed media world.
This is a position for someone who identifies with artist and is a rockstar social media junkie, web savvy, a big-time blog lover and a fearless contributor. The intern will have exposure to the emerging artist work and should seek to understand the story behind the artist and art.