Social Media & Community Management InternE-CHIXX, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternMonat Global
Social Media & Community Management InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Social Media & PR NYCJoonbug
Fashion PR , Marketing & Social Media InternJuliette Longuet
SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING / PRCoco and Pistachio LLC
Social Media InternKerrigan-Lowdermilk
Social Media & Marketing InternLiving Life with LaLa
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SnkTrd (sneak+trade) is a marketplace community established in 2012, with a purpose of providing a social platform for all things sneaker-related, available to anyone, anywhere. The online community functions by integrating e-commerce with social media. SnkTrd’s innovative approach to shopping online offers sneaker enthusiasts a specific online space to share their passion.
Snktrd interns will obtain experience dealing primarily with major social marketing and strategies. Interns will enhance our brand with our national outreach campaign through promoting our brand through sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ &
An important facet of your position will entail creating high-value social distinctiveness and staying aware of sneaker trends. Primarily, SnkTrd interns will communicate with our fan base and try to draw in more interest to SnkTrd.com using:
• Popular social networks,
• Message Boards & Online Forums,
• Video sharing websites such as Vimeo & Youtube
• Produce 1-2 300 word articles about sneaker trends & culture per week
• Promote & share approved SnkTrd articles through personal social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Instagram
• Research of popular trends within the sneaker industry
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or recent graduates in the fields of Communication, Journalism, are preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Photoshop and InDesign
• Detail oriented
• Previous experience in social media marketing or writing not required, but preferred.
• Current resume, cover letter not required.
• A passion for sneaker culture is a MUST.
***Submit information to JosephPrinceAbay@outlook.com***
The Summer/Fall internship is unpaid, but the position comes with the possibility of growing into a paid position in the future.
Summer Internship Deadline: May 25th
Fall Internship Deadline: August 18th