Editorial / Blogging and Social Media InternSincerely, Emelia
Social Media & Community Management InternFinally Free Productions
Looking for Social media/designer/marketing interns: Small liquor companyCreative Distributors
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
Mobile App Social Media Coordinator InternuKollab
Social Media and Graphic Design Intern Wanted (North Hollywood)Shabtais Auction House
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Greater New York AreaDailyMode Magazine
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Richmond, VADailyMode Magazine
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
DecadesOut Studio, 98 9th St.
Posted: June 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDecadesOut is a non-profit organization focusing on the production of theatre and film projects that raise public awareness of the cultural impact between science and humanity through an artistic platform and to transform the discourse between them. The main thrust of DecadesOut is to see the impact of science on our world through artists’ eyes.
DecadesOut seeks a marketing and social media intern who is looking to learn about and gain invaluable hands-on experience in digital content production and distribution.
This is an unpaid internship/volunteer position which offers wide-ranging creative freedom, and the opportunity to showcase your development skills in a supportive environment. However, DecadesOut has experience with and encourages participation that offers college credit for your time and effort if applicable. This is ALSO a position offering growth into a paying position. DecadesOut is based in Brooklyn. This position can be virtual but attendance for onsite office training and weekly meetings are required.
- Support of social media and brand awareness efforts, including managing all of DecadesOut's social media accounts;
- Strategize new opportunities in social media; and
- Assist in the drafting of press releases and new blog entries, working with the team to develop original content.
- Social media savvy;
- Self-starter, independent thinker, and highly motivated;
- Flexible, well organized and have the ability to work independently;
- Excellent creative writer;
- Team player with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and charisma; and
- Strong work ethic with high interest in learning.