Fleet manager assistantTeamwork Trucking
Logistics ProcessorLuggage Forward
Rail OperationsSan Mateo County Transit District
PlanningSan Mateo County Transit District
GrantsSan Mateo County Transit District
Bus Operations SchedulingSan Mateo County Transit District
Operations Managment InternSaia LTL Freight
Travel Guide StaffBookmark This
Paragon 5 Ltd
San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionParagon 5 organizes various student trips and events on reasonable price. Our main purpose to provide enjoyable trips, where students can make new friends, socialize and discover new places together. We are expanding our business to the US recently, so that is why we are looking to recruit students from US universities.
Responsibilities• Trips take place only at the weekends
• On the day of the trips you would be the group leader
• Organize trip pick-ups in the morning, which are based nearby your university (in your town/city) and end of the day the drop off point is also close to your university.
• Checking tickets of the passengers before departure
• Make sure all student are present on time and the bus departure on time
• Counting and accompanying the passengers
• Make sure all of the students return to the coach before leaving time
• Providing a friendly and professional service
• Ensure your guests safety
• No travel guide qualification required as all training will be provided
Requirements• Must be a full time university student
• Fun, enthusiastic and eager to entertain people with a passion for travel and adventure
• Excellent communication skills
• A sense of humour and willingness to become part of a growing team
• A big sense of adventure and a huge desire to have FUN!