Editorial Intern for Entity MagazineEntity Magazine
3 FASHION JOURNALISM and PR & SOCIAL MEDIA Internships Positions are available at famous magazineBelle Exotique Magazine
Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Writing Coordinator/Editor757 Media
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
MUSIC BLOGGERS WANTED!!! (FREELANCE/INTERNSHIP)AUDIBLE ADDIXION
Writer for Kids Nutrition PostersEco Learning Legacies
Editorial Intern, DDM Story Lab (Summer 2016 and Fall 2016)Deseret Digital Media
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Fashion)Bookmark This
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBuy ten pounds of September issues every year? From Dior, McQueen and Blahnik to H&M, Forever 21 and all kinds of vintage, you’re in the know- but lucky us, you’re not nearly as terrifying as Anna Wintour. Impeccably dressed, you can’t count how many times people have tried to buy your clothing off you, only for you to help them whip up their own perfect outfit. We’d love some of your fashion excellence before Karl Lagerfeld snatches you up.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus