Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Content EditorPoplar Network
Marketing SEO Internship for the SummerRave Decor
Content Creator needed for TV ShowInfinity Initiative
Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editorial / Journalism / Blogging Intern (for augmented, virtual reality and online communications)Lumenora
Contributing Writer - Work from HomeThe Fashion Foot
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The G.O.O.D.S Magazine
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe G.O.O.D.S. Magazine is an artist-focused magazine dedicated to helping artists shares their talents with the world. The magazine features visual artists, singers, music producers, photographers and much more.
The G.O.O.D.S. Magazine is a lifestyle magazine that gives our audience THE G.O.O.D.S. on fashion, music, entertainment, beauty, health, and relationship advice in Southern California. We provide our readership exactly what they need to live the G.O.O.D.S. life. We only feature individuals who have The G.O.O.D.S.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus